On March 16, representatives of grain trading and logistics companies, agricultural holdings, agricultural producers, processors, industry associations and international experts from 15 countries will come together in Astana within frames of the international conference KazGrain 2018, to discuss the current trends of the global and Kazakh markets of grains and flour, as well as condition of the export market of Kazakhstan, and development prospects of new directions of the grain sector of the country, and expanding of the sales markets. Also, the issues of grain logistics will become one of the key issues of the conference.
Taking into account the current trends on the global and Kazakh markets, the list of main conference topics includes:
- Global grain market in 2017/18 MY: key trends
- Tendencies of the grain market of Kazakhstan, development of traditional and prospective crops in Kazakhstan
- Current condition of the export market, prospective sales markets
- Grain and flour markets in Central Asia: prospects of trade development with Kazakhstan (Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan)
- Kazakhstan vs. Russia: competitors or trading partners on the grain and flour markets
- Prospects for development of cooperation in the agricultural sector between Mongolia and Kazakhstan
- European market of durum wheat
- Grain and flour market of China: prospects of trade development with Kazakhstan
- Global trends of the legumes market. Turkish market of lentils
- Way of Kazakh grain to foreign markets: logistics chain to the ports. Development of railway transportation
Experts of the large-scale international organizations and companies with high experience in the grain sector and high professional level will become speakers of the conference.
Also, representatives of the leading Kazakh organizations and companies will share their experience and opinion. The list of speakers includes: Nurlan Ospanov, association of legal entities "Grain Union of Kazakhstan"; Kintal Islamov, Atameken-Agro JSC; Gulmira Abisheva, Baltic Control Kazakhstan LLP; Nikolai Latyshev, Chief editor at the magazine "Agrarian sector"; Aidarbek Hodzhanazarov, Ivolga Holding LLP; Ivan Karamanov, TransBulkInspection LLC; Ivan Kasynyuk, AGA Partners Law Firm; Patrick Jouannic, Soufflet Negoce; Koray Özkan, Hakan Agro Commodities Trading Co LLC; Natalia Merkusheva, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO); Evgeny Gan, Union of Grain Processors and Bakers of Kazakhstan; Rustam Zhunushov, Committee of Millers of the Union of Entrepreneurs of Kyrgyzstan; Dilorom Gafurova, Donmahsulotlari (Uzbekistan); and etc.
As a reminder, the international grain conference "KazGrain 2018" to be held in Astana, on March 16, Radisson Hotel Astana. The Grain Union of Kazakhstan became the General partner of the conference.
The event will be held under support of the Ministry of Agriculture of Kazakhstan, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO, Italy), Union of Grain Processors and Bakers of Kazakhstan. The companies AGA Partners, TransBulkInspection LLC, SGS Kazakhstan became the sponsors.
You can become acquainted with the updated conference agenda at the following web-link www.apk-inform.com/en/conferences/kazgrain2018/agenda
You should register to participate in the event, and join the team of professionals! Follow the trend!
The organizing committee:
+7 (495) 789-44-17,
+38 (0562) 32-07-95, +38 (0562) 32-15-95
Irina Ozip (ext. 120) – [email protected],
+7 (701) 588-54-97